1. Presentation on April 25th

1. Cosmetic Surgery


 My group members: Saki, Yoshika, Rie, Aya and Runa.

2.    
 1) According to the presenter, Saki, there are some advantages and disadvantages of cosmetic surgery. People who got cosmetic surgery can be more positive and confident. On the other hand, they may not be able to smile naturally, and there is a possibility of failure. Furthermore, it can cost much money. However, the presenter concluded that cosmetic surgery was not so bad. I think she gave us a great presentation through showing us some materials about cosmetic surgery.

2) The presenter, Yoshika talked about how she could be a good English teacher. She said she was not good at speaking in public and sometimes misunderstood by others, so before becoming an English teacher, she wants to be confident wherever she is. When she becomes a teacher in the future, it must be necessary that she teach her students English confidently, so she is giving it her best. I believe she can be more and more self-confident, and actually I’m on a teacher-training course as well, so let’s try our best. 

3) The presenter, Rie said people who got plastic surgery can be cheerful, self-confident and positive, but it can be risky. Therefore, she told us that changing your hairstyle or making up would make you self-confident. Also, she said if she got cosmetic surgery, she would tell it to her friends and her family members. I think she is so confident that she will be a good English speaker. Let’s give it our all.

4) The presenter, Aya asserted that having your own personality be important. She accepts herself and reflects on herself, but she wants to be more confident, positive and braver. According to her, she is always shy and not good at speaking in public. However, she is interested in joining a variety of volunteer activities and communicating various people, so she is doing her best and not afraid of failure. I think she is good at giving a presentation and not a negative person but a confident one, so I bet she can improve herself in many ways. 

I don’t like to stand in front of the audience and give a presentation. Furthermore, this time, the audience were all women, so I was even more nervous. I think there were some good and bad points in my presentation. Firstly, during the presentation, my posture was a little poor. Secondly, I didn’t fail to give the audience eye contact when talking. Thirdly, I just kept talking about my opinions, so I should have asked the views of the audience. Now, I will have a lot of opportunities to give a presentation even after graduation, so I think I need to get used to it. Every time I give a presentation, I will reflect on myself and the presentation at that time. Anyway, I really enjoyed the presentation class on April 25th.

Comments

  1. I think your presentation was so good because you introduced your close person's experience and you made a lot of eye contact with us. Therefore, your words which is "People could change anytime" resonated with me. You said this words louder than others. It is very effective to read important point louder. Also, I think that asking the views of the audience you wrote on your blog is very important, so I'll try to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that your presentation was good! you answered some questions from the member, and improved your presentation. Not only your presentation but your behavior of listening was good because you listened while making appropriate responses and asked some question. You will reflect on both your action and the members talks, and you will be better English presentator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presentation was so good. You did your presentation without script, so I was surprised. Introducing your experience is so good, because it was very persuasive! Your voice volume and speed is also good. It was easy to understand. I think asking to the listener during presentation is good. I could understand your idea more! When I do presentation, I'll try it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a clear opinion about self-development and I could understand your opinion well. It was effective that you stated your opinion related to your experience. Also. your talking speed and volume of your voice were so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your presentation was so clearly, so I can understand you well. I had been inspired by a man before like you, so I felt sympathy. I’m surprised you had fun this presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4. Presentation on June 20th

6. Presentation on July 18th